Saturday, November 21, 2009

my baby and the tiny orange ball...

eloooo...

below are a few pictures of my baby and the tiny orange ball.. hehehe... my baby goes by the name of Butterfly Senkoh Super 95-S.. hoho.. and the rubber is Palio Macro Pro..
but i just call her Tommy.. i name everything Tommy... i dunno why.. my mechanical pencil that i bought when i was 13 is also named Tommy.. even the cats at the cafe are all Tommys.. it is usual for me to say things like "okeh, aku namekan ko Tommy" or "ape kate kite namekan die Tommy" or "hennnnaaaaaa Tommy" or just plain "Tommy".. huhu...
I love her very much.. she gives me the absolute satisfaction of smashing.. oh my oh my... the backhand smash, aaahhhh~~ nice.. so nice..



see that.. it is a Butterfly...



it is a single ply hinoki... soft feel with high speed...


oh did i mention that my baby is a j-pen(Japanese Penhold)? hehe.. yeahh.. i'm a j-pen..


i love table tennis... i wish i can play it everyday... *tah hape2 ayat macam budak darjah 2*...
well, playing pingpong gets my mind off things.. which is good.. u guys should try it.. hehe..
till next time, bye2..


'its aint much but its life'

No comments: